A number of you have informed me that you’re having trouble with kevingordon.net. I took the issue up with my web host this morning, and it appears to be a DNS-related problem. I’ve made the changes they’ve recommended, but I don’t think the fix will be immediate. But please don’t hesitate to let me know if you’re having trouble with the site loading, etc. The confusing thing is that I can see it fine on all the computers in my house, and it’s not a cached version I’m seeing. It loads just fine. I don’t understand how this happens, but supposedly, the problem will go away. Soon.
More later–thanks for your patience.